The ICT Authority invites suitably qualified, highly competent and self driven internal candidates for the positions; The successful candidate will be engaged on contract terms , one(1) year renewable on mutual agreement.
Interested persons should submit their applications online by visiting the ICT Authority website: http//:recruitment.icta.go.ke Applications should be received not later than 28th June, 2019 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complete the registration by filling the registration form, You will receive and email confirming the creation of the account.Proceed to create the profile, once the profile is complete, on the menu vaccancies, select the vacancy you are applying for and at the right side click on apply. Complete the application by filling the questionnaire. the profile created will be attached to the application. and you will receive an email for notification for the post applied.
- Applicant should submit the right information
- A duly completed application form must be submitted online; no paper-based applications will be accepted.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered or reviewed
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Persons with disability, women and from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply.
- ICT Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer.